Write a review
- ¼ cup warm (110°) water
- 2 ¼ teaspoons Active Dry Yeast
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup butter
- ⅔ cup packed brown sugar
- 6 Tablespoons light corn syrup
- ⅔ cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1. Mix dough. Combine water and yeast and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes. The mixture should be foamy after sitting. Add remaining ingredients and knead by hand for about 10 minutes*.
- 2. Place kneaded dough in a greased bowl and cover with towel or plastic wrap. Let rise until doubled, about 1 to 1½ hours.
- 1. Mold dough. Punch down dough and roll out to 12x15 inch rectangle. Spread 2 Tablespoons softened butter over the dough and sprinkle filling mixture over the top. Roll from shorter side. Slice into 1" pieces.
- 2. . Add topping. Heat Topping ingredients until mixed. Pour topping into the bottom of a 13x9" baking pan. Place sliced dough on Topping mixture in pan. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Cook buns. Bring dough to room temperature. Bake in a pre-heated 375° oven for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes. Invert pan over plate and flip to transfer buns to a plate.
- * Or put dough in stand mixture with dough hook and mix for about 4 minutes. Or process in food processor with dough hook for a few minutes.
Could I Have That Recipe? https://couldihavethatrecipe.com/