Many years ago, one of my neighbors came running over with a sample from this recipe she had made up. It is super easy and very good!
Southwestern Chicken Bean Soup
Write a review
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cans cannellini beans
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 large can all white chicken
- 1/2 cup cooked carrots, cubed
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon jerk seasoning or chili powder
- 1-2 teaspoons cumin
- Saute onion and celery in oil until onions are translucent. Add remaining ingredients. Simmer until flavors are blended, about 15 minutes.
Could I Have That Recipe? https://couldihavethatrecipe.com/