I created this recipe for my kids, who liked the marinated chicken of a local deli. It came out very similar to theirs and got a definite thumbs up from my kids. If you have the time to marinate it for 24 hours, it turns out much tastier!
Marinated Grilled Peanut Chicken
Write a review
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup honey or other sweetener
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Slice chicken to 1/4 inch thickness and thread onto wooden skewers. Mix all ingredients together and pour over chicken. Marinade in refrigerator for 2 to 24 hours. Grill or broil until cooked through (about 10 to 15 minutes).
Could I Have That Recipe? https://couldihavethatrecipe.com/