Macadamia Nut Encrusted Chilean Sea Bass
Write a review
- 1 1/4 cups macadamia nuts, crushed
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 4 pieces Chilean Sea Bass
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix nuts and bread crumbs. Coat fish with flour, then dip in egg, then dip in nut/bread crumb mixture.
- Melt butter. Add oil. Briefly saute both sides of fish until golden. Place the same pan with the fish in it, in the oven for 10 minutes until fish flakes.
Could I Have That Recipe? https://couldihavethatrecipe.com/