I wanted to serve BBQ pork but didn’t want to cook a big pork roast. I thought I would try slow cooking pork tenderloins, knowing that usually those are grilled, which I usually grill with pepper and onions. I picked up 2 small pork tenderloins and added a few ingredients and it came out delicious!
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 bottle your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 can coke or root beer
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash's Onion and Herbs
- 1 tsp Mrs. Dash's Garlic and Herbs
- Place pork in a covered roasting pan. Add remaining ingredients. Cover and cook at 250 degrees for three to 3 1/2 hours. Remove from oven, let cool for about 10 minutes and using two forks, shred the pork. Serve on French buns or sub rolls.
- I have learned over the years that cooking meats at low temperatures over a long period of time produces tender, moist and tasty meat.