Maple Pecan Granola
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2652
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 311g
Saturated Fat 39g
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 78g
Monounsaturated Fat 176g
Total Carbohydrates 659g
Dietary Fiber 102g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups cup pecans or any combination of chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts, almonds) and seeds (sunflower and/or pepita seeds)
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash nutmeg
- ½ cup oil (melted coconut oil, canola or olive oil)
- ¾ cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup dried fruit, chopped if large
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350ᴰ and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with waxed or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts and/or seeds, salt and cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir to blend.
- Add oil, syrup or honey and vanilla. Stir. Pour ingredients evenly onto prepared pan.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for about an hour, stirring occasionally to keep it from sticking to the pan. Add coconut and dried fruit if desired.
- Store up to 2 weeks in airtight container. Freeze up to 3 months.
Could I Have That Recipe? http://couldihavethatrecipe.com/